Thursday, 20 June 2013

Beehive

I saw this gorgeous photo on Pinterest a little while ago, and thought how much I would love to do that with one of mine.


As luck would have it, Baylie was getting herself all dressed up (with nowhere to go! Kids, eh?), so I thought I'd give the beehive a go.
I'm quite proud of it, even if I do say so myself.
Sadly every time a camera comes out near Baylie, she goes a little funny!
Firstly she wont smile, because of her still missing front teeth, then she stares at the camera so long without blinking, all photos make her look a little bit Forrest Gump.
So to relax her you have to make her giggle, and take photos in between... thats when the magic happens...

DSC_0438  DSC_0441

DSC_0416
Then Baylie takes it too far, and the face starts, the jumping about, the talking belly buttons and the other children trying to get in on the act...

DSC_0439  DSC_0413

DSC_0479  DSC_0446

DSC_0490

DSC_0426

DSC_0422
Lets just say if she sheds some puppy fat, her legs ever grow, and she decides to become a model, God help her photographers!
CSC_0476
DSC_0493

1 comment:

What I Did Today said...

You crack me up and OH MY GOSH! Your baby!! She's all big and so super adorable! I've missed so much!